Black Beginner’s Board Triangle Slide offers better sliding experience for your kid play.
See also our Barin Toys climbing ramps and triangle slide variation options to enrich your toddler climbing activities with pikler triangle climbing frame.
1. Why your product prices are so affordable and even cheap comparing to other sellers? Is it a bad quality?
Barin Toys process wood from raw to the final product. Every wood piece handled by hands plenty of times. Every wood piece is selected to project. It’s not a mass production line, that put every wood log in bulk production. We handle every wood piece and select only quality wood material. Every wood specie had an own advantages and disadvantages – we know them and select for our product the most eligible wood to guarantee an appropriate quality for every product made by Barin Toys. We made Toys! So, there is only one quality: the Quality – Kids Play!
2. How can we be confident in buying from you ?
We are the legal entity of EU and the member of Latvian Exporters.
So, You are not buying from an individual (or fake id), You are buying from the manufacturing company!
Moreover, we can give opportunity to our clients to pay us using PayPal system, that gives additional security to the transaction. Please read more about PayPal service.
3. Why your baby climbing frame stairs are not round, but rectangular?
We use specially designed supports for stairs for increased load capacity.
- round rods have bigger risk of slipping, than the rectangular ones
- mom friendly assembly
4. Are your pikler climbing frame for toddlers stairs smooth comparing to round rods?
Smoothness doesn’t depend on the form, but on the finishing you applied.
Our climbing frame stairs finished with high grade sanding and are very pleasant on touch.